Library for the MUMSYS project.
MUMSYS stands for Multi User Managment System. Altn. „Mother System“ (c) 2002 – now
- PHP 7+ (Also PHP 5 support, PHP4 Off!)
- Speed, speed speed. The library dosnt cost much ressources
- No namespaces, prefixed classes to improve overview
- No complicated autoloader
- Nearly a framework but: KISS (Keep It Simple St… develpoper 🙂 )
- Has interfaces to be staight for common tasks or own implementations. Downgrades maintainance time
- Simple interfaces
- Convention over configuration (Not really in a library but if so than thats true)
- Tests are nearly 100% and always a must have
- For Web and shell
The mentioned interfaces always have a default or further implementations. Follow the links and look round for it.
Interface for reading/ writing to … basicly a file
Internationalization Interface (I18n) for translation
Lightweight interface to log messages using BSD default log-levels 0-7 like:
0 = EMERGENCY (System is unusable), 1 = Alert (Immediate action required), 2 = Critical, 3 = Error, 4 = Warning, 5 = Notice, 6 = Informational, 7 = Debug-level messages
Interface for register(), replace(), get(), remove() methodes
Simple queue handling based on keywords
Request interface for handling incoming data (posts/ get/ argv ) data in web or shell enviroment.
Download/ more details
Realtime test status
Click on the icons to get more test status informations.
In that time an admin CMS system to
- create admin pages for new buissness tasks,
- very huge lists of data optimised to quickly deal with it through a fast class library
- handling processes on the server side for audio and video tasks
- Shop related admin tasks and inventory control because then it was mostly used for a music distribution.
The library is a new public part of the project now. The MUMSYS library/ interface. A rework beginning in that time and now going to be free, under an open source license.
„MUMSYS 2 Library“ is a project version: MUMSYS core parts are going to this library, and it is/was version 2. Now its going to be „MUMSYS Library“ Version 3.